BY: WEATHER TEAM | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Don’t be alarmed because it may be much ado about nothing, but there are two tropical waves in the Atlantic that — while not yet on the official Hurricane Center map — are being noted in the NHC’s written forecast. One of the waves is also on the National Weather Service’s Tropical Analysis Map. The red circle above is ours. The “Tropical Wave” writing is from NOAA.
We are reporting on these waves just so you know what’s out there. The waves are not yet a threat to anything, and may very well not develop into something that the National Hurricane Center deems worth tracking.
This is the official forecast from the NHC early Monday evening:
… TROPICAL WAVES…
An Atlantic Ocean tropical wave is along 26W/27W, from 16N southward, moving westward 10 knots to 15 knots. Precipitation: widely scattered moderate to isolated strong is from the ITCZ to 20N between Africa and the tropical wave.
An Atlantic Ocean tropical wave is along 51W/52W, from 16N southward, moving westward 10 knots to 15 knots. Precipitation: isolated to widely scattered moderate, and locally to isolated strong, is from 18N southward between 43W and 60W.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!