BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 49-year-old Boynton Beach man was arrested after police say he repeatedly interrupted an Alcoholic's Anonymous meeting in Sandalfoot Plaza to offer members beer.
Michael Paul Belanger of Renaissance Commons Boulevard in Boynton allegedly attended the Pines Club AA meeting with a beer. He was ordered to leave but wouldn't, apparently offering to share his beer with other people at the meeting.
There were no reported takers.
Police arrived at the scene and again ordered Belanger to leave. This time, according to police, he did — but returned several minutes later to stand in front of the “Pines Club” where the meeting was taking place.
He was taken into custody and transported to the Palm Beach County Jail where he was booked on a trespass charge. He was later released on his own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists