BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 49-year-old Boynton Beach man was arrested after police say he repeatedly interrupted an Alcoholic's Anonymous meeting in Sandalfoot Plaza to offer members beer.
Michael Paul Belanger of Renaissance Commons Boulevard in Boynton allegedly attended the Pines Club AA meeting with a beer. He was ordered to leave but wouldn't, apparently offering to share his beer with other people at the meeting.
There were no reported takers.
Police arrived at the scene and again ordered Belanger to leave. This time, according to police, he did — but returned several minutes later to stand in front of the “Pines Club” where the meeting was taking place.
He was taken into custody and transported to the Palm Beach County Jail where he was booked on a trespass charge. He was later released on his own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Owner Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime