BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — April 5, 2018 — The affidavit of probable cause will likely be a good read once it is processed for the arrest of Michael Allen. Allen, of Fieldbrook Circle in Boca, was booked overnight with the rarely used charge of “resisting an officer — obstruction by disguised person.”
We don’t know yet what disguise he may have been wearing, or whether it involved a cape.
The arrest came moments before the arrest of Jennifer Allen (see separate post) who was also charged with obstruction at the same address, but apparently was just dressed as herself.
Allen was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 11:30p Wednesday and remains behind bars early Thursday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA LOGS 51,000 COVID CASES OVER THREE DAYS
- Two Seniors Killed In West Boynton Beach Crash
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks