BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — April 5, 2018 — The affidavit of probable cause will likely be a good read once it is processed for the arrest of Michael Allen. Allen, of Fieldbrook Circle in Boca, was booked overnight with the rarely used charge of “resisting an officer — obstruction by disguised person.”
We don’t know yet what disguise he may have been wearing, or whether it involved a cape.
The arrest came moments before the arrest of Jennifer Allen (see separate post) who was also charged with obstruction at the same address, but apparently was just dressed as herself.
Allen was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 11:30p Wednesday and remains behind bars early Thursday morning.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”