BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — April 5, 2018 — The affidavit of probable cause will likely be a good read once it is processed for the arrest of Michael Allen. Allen, of Fieldbrook Circle in Boca, was booked overnight with the rarely used charge of “resisting an officer — obstruction by disguised person.”
We don’t know yet what disguise he may have been wearing, or whether it involved a cape.
The arrest came moments before the arrest of Jennifer Allen (see separate post) who was also charged with obstruction at the same address, but apparently was just dressed as herself.
Allen was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 11:30p Wednesday and remains behind bars early Thursday morning.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car