BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — April 5, 2018 — The affidavit of probable cause will likely be a good read once it is processed for the arrest of Michael Allen. Allen, of Fieldbrook Circle in Boca, was booked overnight with the rarely used charge of “resisting an officer — obstruction by disguised person.”
We don’t know yet what disguise he may have been wearing, or whether it involved a cape.
The arrest came moments before the arrest of Jennifer Allen (see separate post) who was also charged with obstruction at the same address, but apparently was just dressed as herself.
Allen was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 11:30p Wednesday and remains behind bars early Thursday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation