United Airlines Permits Large, Seemingly Fake ESA To Board
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sometimes a picture really is worth 1000 words. But on the off chance you can’t write your own narrative for this photo, consider just how out of control the emotional support pet issue really is. Despite public relations initiatives to curb lyin’ fliers from bringing their Amazon-bought-red-vest-clad-dogs into the cabin, it’s still happening. And United Airlines (UAL:NASDAQ) clearly has a problem.
The airline known recently for physically removing a customer from an airplane because the airline wanted the seat for a crew member, United let this dog on a flight Friday evening from Denver to Fort Lauderdale. Fliers in first class were privileged to look at the dog’a anus for most of the flight — as it protruded into the aisle. And the constant smell from that anus is what makes flying so much fun.
It’s unclear what support this dog is actually trained to provide, or what it could have been possibly accomplishing for its human traveling companions who let the dog meander in the aisle from time to time. The humans seemed more into their phones than their four legged allergen.
Really, United? Really?
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Face Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring