United Airlines Permits Large, Seemingly Fake ESA To Board
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sometimes a picture really is worth 1000 words. But on the off chance you can’t write your own narrative for this photo, consider just how out of control the emotional support pet issue really is. Despite public relations initiatives to curb lyin’ fliers from bringing their Amazon-bought-red-vest-clad-dogs into the cabin, it’s still happening. And United Airlines (UAL:NASDAQ) clearly has a problem.
The airline known recently for physically removing a customer from an airplane because the airline wanted the seat for a crew member, United let this dog on a flight Friday evening from Denver to Fort Lauderdale. Fliers in first class were privileged to look at the dog’a anus for most of the flight — as it protruded into the aisle. And the constant smell from that anus is what makes flying so much fun.
It’s unclear what support this dog is actually trained to provide, or what it could have been possibly accomplishing for its human traveling companions who let the dog meander in the aisle from time to time. The humans seemed more into their phones than their four legged allergen.
Really, United? Really?
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FOURTEEN STUDENTS DEAD IN TEXAS SCHOOL SHOOTING, ONE TEACHER
- Memorial Day Ceremony Set For South Florida National Cemetery
- POLICE: Delray Beach Man Attacks Dog, Beats With Stick, Cuts
- HURRICANE: NOAA Says ”Above Average” Season Just Days Away
- DRAMA: Woman Says Cinemark Boca Raton Seats Are Dangerous, Sues
- ALERT: TURNPIKE CLOSED, Major Crash South Of Glades Road
- Jewish Family Services In Palm Beach County Offers Hurricane Help To Seniors
- UPDATE: Man Killed In Shooting After Crash South Of Boca Raton
- OFFICIAL: Ocean One Grille Delray Has Flying Insect, “Mold-Like Substance” Problem