BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO Verbatim Media Advisory) — If you recently purchased gas from the 7 Eleven located at 4900 Block of Le Chalet Blvd, Boynton Beach, YOU COULD BE A VICTIM OF A CRIME.
While conducting routine service to all the pumps, today, a skimmer was located. This skimmer is believed to have been connected to the gas pumps for at least a week.
PLEASE check your accounts and report unauthorized charges to the appropriate bank or credit card companies.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App