BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There are now 104 confirmed cases of Coronavirus in Palm Beach County with three deaths. As of 7 a.m. Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 96 of those cases are Palm Beach County residents, seven are non-residents, one is not a Florida resident.
The age range of those testing positive is 6 to 88 with an average age of 55. There are 62 men and 41 women. We appreciate those numbers don’t add up to 104, but this is the information being proived by health officials.
Health officials say 27 of those with COVID-19 in Palm Beach County contracted the virus while traveling, 21 did not. The origin for 56 of those infected is unknown.
728 people have been tested in Palm Beach County so far.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Person Dies In Boca Raton Crash, Victim Name Withheld By Police Claiming Marsy’s Law
- BOCA RUDETON: No, That’s Not A Parking Space In Front Of Publix
- Boca West Country Club Sues Homeowner Over Unpaid Dues
- Area Motorcyclist Crashes, Dies On Operating Room Table
- Women From Boca Raton, Delray Beach Victimized On St. Patrick’s Day
- MAJOR TRAFFIC INCIDENT: Turnpike Completely Shut In Area Of Hard Rock Stadium
- In Fort Lauderdale, Vegans More Important Than Handicapped, Elderly, Infirm
- UPDATE: SHOOTING VICTIM FOUND ON FLORIDA TURNPIKE IN BOCA RATON
- DOGS IN SUPERMARKETS! Boca Rudeton Is Back With Dogs In Stores