BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There are now 104 confirmed cases of Coronavirus in Palm Beach County with three deaths. As of 7 a.m. Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 96 of those cases are Palm Beach County residents, seven are non-residents, one is not a Florida resident.
The age range of those testing positive is 6 to 88 with an average age of 55. There are 62 men and 41 women. We appreciate those numbers don’t add up to 104, but this is the information being proived by health officials.
Health officials say 27 of those with COVID-19 in Palm Beach County contracted the virus while traveling, 21 did not. The origin for 56 of those infected is unknown.
728 people have been tested in Palm Beach County so far.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach