BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There are now 104 confirmed cases of Coronavirus in Palm Beach County with three deaths. As of 7 a.m. Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 96 of those cases are Palm Beach County residents, seven are non-residents, one is not a Florida resident.
The age range of those testing positive is 6 to 88 with an average age of 55. There are 62 men and 41 women. We appreciate those numbers don’t add up to 104, but this is the information being proived by health officials.
Health officials say 27 of those with COVID-19 in Palm Beach County contracted the virus while traveling, 21 did not. The origin for 56 of those infected is unknown.
728 people have been tested in Palm Beach County so far.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County