BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There are now 104 confirmed cases of Coronavirus in Palm Beach County with three deaths. As of 7 a.m. Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 96 of those cases are Palm Beach County residents, seven are non-residents, one is not a Florida resident.
The age range of those testing positive is 6 to 88 with an average age of 55. There are 62 men and 41 women. We appreciate those numbers don’t add up to 104, but this is the information being proived by health officials.
Health officials say 27 of those with COVID-19 in Palm Beach County contracted the virus while traveling, 21 did not. The origin for 56 of those infected is unknown.
728 people have been tested in Palm Beach County so far.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man
- West Delray Beach Resident Jailed On DUI Charge
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk