BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There are now 104 confirmed cases of Coronavirus in Palm Beach County with three deaths. As of 7 a.m. Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 96 of those cases are Palm Beach County residents, seven are non-residents, one is not a Florida resident.
The age range of those testing positive is 6 to 88 with an average age of 55. There are 62 men and 41 women. We appreciate those numbers don’t add up to 104, but this is the information being proived by health officials.
Health officials say 27 of those with COVID-19 in Palm Beach County contracted the virus while traveling, 21 did not. The origin for 56 of those infected is unknown.
728 people have been tested in Palm Beach County so far.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive