BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The most current graph of emergency department visits for influenza-like “illness” is not showing a decline over the past several weeks.
The graph above, released by the Florida Department of Health, is current through the week starting May 17th — that data should be accurate through May 24th.
It shows a steady line with no decrease. The next graph released in a week will include data from the first two full weeks of “phase one” reopening.
Florida Health Officials have also now released the “percent positive” rate for May 24th in Palm Beach County. It’s 5.05-percent. The five day percent positive rate in Palm Beach County is now 5.56 percent.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Toilet Talk! This Guy Wants Everyone To Hear What He’s Saying In Airport Lounge
- Arrest Made In North Broward Movie Theater Beating
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Drug, Weapon Charges
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two Tropical Storms East Of Florida, Another Wave Developing
- Major Police Activity In West Boca Raton’s Lotus Community
- Stonebridge Country Club Boca Raton Initiates Foreclosure Over $2100
- Major Broward County Crash Backing Up I-95 Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Kings Point Delray Beach Sued After Shooting
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy, Getting Busier, Two Systems East Of Florida