BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The most current graph of emergency department visits for influenza-like “illness” is not showing a decline over the past several weeks.
The graph above, released by the Florida Department of Health, is current through the week starting May 17th — that data should be accurate through May 24th.
It shows a steady line with no decrease. The next graph released in a week will include data from the first two full weeks of “phase one” reopening.
Florida Health Officials have also now released the “percent positive” rate for May 24th in Palm Beach County. It’s 5.05-percent. The five day percent positive rate in Palm Beach County is now 5.56 percent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch