BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The most current graph of emergency department visits for influenza-like “illness” is not showing a decline over the past several weeks.
The graph above, released by the Florida Department of Health, is current through the week starting May 17th — that data should be accurate through May 24th.
It shows a steady line with no decrease. The next graph released in a week will include data from the first two full weeks of “phase one” reopening.
Florida Health Officials have also now released the “percent positive” rate for May 24th in Palm Beach County. It’s 5.05-percent. The five day percent positive rate in Palm Beach County is now 5.56 percent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors