BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The most current graph of emergency department visits for influenza-like “illness” is not showing a decline over the past several weeks.
The graph above, released by the Florida Department of Health, is current through the week starting May 17th — that data should be accurate through May 24th.
It shows a steady line with no decrease. The next graph released in a week will include data from the first two full weeks of “phase one” reopening.
Florida Health Officials have also now released the “percent positive” rate for May 24th in Palm Beach County. It’s 5.05-percent. The five day percent positive rate in Palm Beach County is now 5.56 percent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman