BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The most current graph of emergency department visits for influenza-like “illness” is not showing a decline over the past several weeks.
The graph above, released by the Florida Department of Health, is current through the week starting May 17th — that data should be accurate through May 24th.
It shows a steady line with no decrease. The next graph released in a week will include data from the first two full weeks of “phase one” reopening.
Florida Health Officials have also now released the “percent positive” rate for May 24th in Palm Beach County. It’s 5.05-percent. The five day percent positive rate in Palm Beach County is now 5.56 percent.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”
- No Wipes For First Graders: We Obtain Principal Email About Palm Beach School Cleaning
- Palm Beach School Board Member Calls Reopening Plan “Wrong,” Is Praying
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open