UPDATE: 2:06 p.m: The scene is clearing. The Boca Raton Police Department has rescinded the ‘stay inside’ advisory.
UPDATE: 1:34 p.m: See below.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BREAKING — The Boca Raton Police Department has issued a “stay inside” advisory as they investigate a suspicious incident in the area of 1500 SW 15th Street in Boca Raton.
The official advisory: “Police a vigil in the area of 1500 SW 15th Street. Officers investigating a suspicious incident. Avoid the area and stay inside.”
We are seeking additional details.
The address is east of I-95 between between W. Camino Real and SW 18th Street.
UPDATE: 1:34 p.m. from Officer Jessica Desir, spokesperson for the Boca Raton Police Department:
“Boca Raton Police are currently on scene along the 1500 block of SW 15th Street due to a report of a resident’s window breaking after being struck by unknown objects, possibly BB pellets. Our investigation is ongoing, and residents in the immediate area have been asked to stay in their homes until further.
This is a suspicious incident at this time.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL WAVES EAST OF FLORIDA GROWING, HURRICANE CENTER WATCHING CLOSELY
- STUNNING FORM TO BE APPROVED BY PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS
- ROTELLI BOCA RATON: “MOLD-LIKE SUBSTANCE” LEADS TO WARNING
- Complete Update On Hurricane Ian Recovery Efforts In Florida
- IS NEW TROPICAL WAVE FOLLOWING HURRICANE IAN’S PATH?
- I-75 Now Open, But FHP Warns Of Other Road Closures Due To Hurricane Ian
- Delray Beach Man Arrested For Boating Under The Influence
- NEW TROPICAL SYSTEM: 70 Percent Chance New Wave Becomes Depression East Of Florida
- I-75 COMPLETELY CLOSED DUE TO HURRICANE IAN