UPDATE: 2:06 p.m: The scene is clearing. The Boca Raton Police Department has rescinded the ‘stay inside’ advisory.
UPDATE: 1:34 p.m: See below.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BREAKING — The Boca Raton Police Department has issued a “stay inside” advisory as they investigate a suspicious incident in the area of 1500 SW 15th Street in Boca Raton.
The official advisory: “Police a vigil in the area of 1500 SW 15th Street. Officers investigating a suspicious incident. Avoid the area and stay inside.”
We are seeking additional details.
The address is east of I-95 between between W. Camino Real and SW 18th Street.
UPDATE: 1:34 p.m. from Officer Jessica Desir, spokesperson for the Boca Raton Police Department:
“Boca Raton Police are currently on scene along the 1500 block of SW 15th Street due to a report of a resident’s window breaking after being struck by unknown objects, possibly BB pellets. Our investigation is ongoing, and residents in the immediate area have been asked to stay in their homes until further.
This is a suspicious incident at this time.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month