BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A West Boca Raton is facing a DUI charge after police stopped him on U.S. 441 while driving the wrong way, near Clint Moore Road.
According to tickets and jail information reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, Clint Myers of the 22000 block of Woodborn Drive in Boca Raton was driving northbound in the southbound lanes of 441 around 3:37 a.m. on Monday. He was stopped by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Citations show that Deputies believed he was driving his 2020 black Nissan whil under the influence. He was arrested and hanged with “DUI – Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI Breath Alcohol .08 or more per 210L.” The results of a breath alcohol test were not immediately available.
Myers was separately ticketed for driving with windows tinted darker than legally allowed in the State of Florida.
Clint Myers was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 6:37 a.m. Monday. He was eventually released on his own recognizance just before 1 p.m.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Trial Set For March In Seven Bridges Delray Discrimination Case
- FREE MONEY! Palm Beach County Tax Collector Releases Latest Unclaimed Funds Report
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella