Gershberg Has Been Arrested 11 Times In Palm Beach County. He’s The Fifth Arrest In Kings Point Since November.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The seemingly continued stream of Kings Point residents spending time in the Palm Beach County Jail continues with the arrest of Alan Gershberg. (News app readers access our full report).
The 61 year old resident of the 500 block of Bergundy L is facing a battery charge. He was jailed early Saturday morning. While the arrest report continues to be processed, records show a judge has ordered a mental health evaluation within 30 days of his release from jail.
Bond is set at $5,000. Gershberg was still in jail as of late Saturday night.
Gershberg is the latest in a notable list of Kings Point residents being arrested in Palm Beach County.
In the latest case, Gershberg was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. Probable cause was found during his first appearance, and a public defender was assigned. It was not immediately clear who he is accused of bettering or the condition of that individual. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance