Gershberg Has Been Arrested 11 Times In Palm Beach County. He’s The Fifth Arrest In Kings Point Since November.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The seemingly continued stream of Kings Point residents spending time in the Palm Beach County Jail continues with the arrest of Alan Gershberg. (News app readers access our full report).
The 61 year old resident of the 500 block of Bergundy L is facing a battery charge. He was jailed early Saturday morning. While the arrest report continues to be processed, records show a judge has ordered a mental health evaluation within 30 days of his release from jail.
Bond is set at $5,000. Gershberg was still in jail as of late Saturday night.
Gershberg is the latest in a notable list of Kings Point residents being arrested in Palm Beach County.
In the latest case, Gershberg was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. Probable cause was found during his first appearance, and a public defender was assigned. It was not immediately clear who he is accused of bettering or the condition of that individual. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form