At Least Six Residents Of The Delray Beach 55+ Community Arrested Since November.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The roster of Kings Point residents arrested, jailed or both over the past few months has grown yet again. (News app readers access our full report).
Eric Gruber, 62, of 2 Saxony A in the Delray Beach 55+ living community is facing a battery charge. He was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office on Monday and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:52 p.m.
Gruber was released on his own recognizance just before 6 p.m.
Gruber’s arrest is at least the sixth arrest of a Kings Point resident since November. As we’ve reported, the seemingly quiet 55+ community is becoming a hotbed of alleged criminal activity, with arrests being effectuated for indecent exposure, possession of obscene child material, stalking, DUI, a battery charge last week and now the battery arrest of Gruber.
Kings Point is located on Atlantic Avenue just west of Jog Road. If watching PBSO arrest residents isn’t entertainment enough, “Spanky and Dino” are set to perform at Kings Point at 8 p.m. on Friday.
Kings Point received national attention when Florida Governor Ron DeSantis bypassed non-gated community residents in Palm Beach County to inoculate Kings Point residents with COVID-19 vaccine residents in the first days of vaccine availability.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI